This is it, folks … the moment many have been waiting for: the Modern Madness Final Four! The road to the Final Four has been a long one for these fabulous fabric lines:
Central Park by Kate Spain – 714 votes (64%)
def. Sunkissed by Sweetwater – 396 (36%)
Bliss by Bonnie & Camille – 792 votes (71%)
def. Rouenneries by French General – 318 (29%)
Far Far Away II by Heather Ross – 647 votes (58%)
def. Modern Meadow by Joel Dewberry – 463 (42%)
Habitat by Jay McCarroll – 686 votes (62%)
def. Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt – 424 (38%)
BIG CONGRATS to the winners. So how many of you still have your winning line in the Final Four? The FQ team’s predicted winners are all out of the competition!
A quick note on scoring:
- 1 point for every team correctly predicted moving into the 2nd round
- 2 points for every team correctly predicted moving into the round of 16
- 4 points for every team correctly predicted to be in the Elite Eight
- 8 points for every team correctly predicted to be in the Final Four
- 16 points for each of the two finalists that were correctly predicted
- 32 points if you picked the eventual winner!
We’ll open up the leader board for one final time when the competition has ended.
Ready to put your two favorite fabric lines into the final?
** Voting is now closed. Thanks for playing! **